Jo who blogs at A bit of this and that has launched an appeal for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. There is a master list of all the blogs taking part here.
I'm joining in by running a raffle on this post to give away this little silver cherry blossom necklace - in Japan it is a symbol of hope.
- The raffle is open to anyone, no matter where you live
- If you'd like you name in the hat for this raffle please could you donate £5 to the British Red Cross by clicking here (you can highlight the 'Other' box and click through to donate)
- You will receive a payment reference number- please pop that number in your comment here
- You may enter as many times as you like but each comment should have a receipt number
- You may also enter by emailing me with a reference number
- Postage is free
The raffle will end on Friday 25th March - I will draw a winner that evening using random.org. Thankyou x